Original topic:

Display Issues after Software update.

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 09:49 PM)
mayankgautam0303
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am using S9 plus.
Afrer the March Security patch update,the display is mismatching colours and there is yellow Tint on the Whole Display. Many Note 9 Users Are Facing the Same Issue.
Do anyone have a solution to this?
16 Comments
Galaxy S
firstly, Check whether it's an hardware problem or software problem by dialing *#0*#

And if it's a software issue, Do a factory reset or wait for a bug fixes update.
0 Likes
MIYU
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did all kind of process nothing helped.. only chance to downgrade the version.. but Odin is not allowing to downgrade..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bootloader version should be the same or higher than the downloaded ROM package. Try SamFirm tool to download directly.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i have done the test all is working fine
its a software Bug. I have found a temporary **bleep**.
If the ALWAYS ON DISPLAY is switched on Screen colours dont fade,
bmp007
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Thanks for the work around. I was having the same issue with my Galaxy S10e for long time and never had any solution until I found this post. The issue does not appear if always on display is on. So this workaround is really helpful. I hope Samsung team acknowledge and fix this issue in next updates

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am facing...and iris scanner is dull like black pink
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Keep Display Always on Option
then check
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
or just use a third party app called OLED saver
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps toadjust the color settings.

From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Screen mode. Tap Vivid or Natural.

Next, adjust the slider to make the display look cooler or warmer. Tap Advanced settings to manually adjust the screen's color. Please be aware you can only adjust the White balance and Advanced settings while in Vivid mode.

Vivid color setting selected with slider bar below
Note: Vivid may not be available if you have the Blue light filter turned on.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes