Original topic:

Default app not working properly also some reports and bugs

(Topic created on: 12-29-2019 12:43 AM)
Daretowatchme
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After being using my galaxy s8 for a period over a year now I am not finding silly things in the default apps that are there in the device, Maximum of the times I open the dialler app and open contacts within the app the dialer app stops or most of time crashes and this happened even after they updated the app not just that sometimes the phone automatically shuts down, dirstly I thought that I was a setting or my battery must be bad but no agter checking all the settings and checking my battery this dault is there now even. Not just that the samsung pay app even started showing crashes and the galaxy store too and the Samsung pay app even have new eefects like a pink effect whenever I open the app and click any icon whether its the bhim option, debit card ones or the wallet. I never expected a brand this big to have such silly effects on their apps nor even the app crashes on the device which is a flagship phone. Also they even not released the digital welbeing feature on the galaxy s8 even after providing the device 2 major updates which is unlikely. Majorly I was affected when the device started shutting down more often even when the batter is 60% It turns off out of the blue. They should atleast provide a option within the batter feature under the device care app to show the batter health, so that whenever the health of the batter is low users can go and have it changed. Really dissatisfied with this kind of small things that should be there for the customer
1 Comment
Galaxy S

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

>Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

>Perform ‘Reset app preference’(Scroll down notification panel> Setting> Apps> Tap on 3 dots (Upper right corner)> Reset app )

>Force stop the Google App (Setting> Apps> select the particular app>Force stop)

>Check your device issue in Safe mode. 

>Reset the device (Setting> General Management> Reset>Factory reset).Before performing factory reset, kindly create the data backup through Smart Switch PC suite or Smart switch mobile app.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes