Original topic:

Clock mini timer obstruct keyboard

(Topic created on: 01-06-2023 08:18 PM)
sammy25
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
Mini timer of clock stays at a fix position and doesn't automatically moves to adjust itself when keyboard is open and hides some keys which hinder typing.
I know I can shift the timer as I want but its a basic software optimization which samsung can as other overlays like YouTube pip moves when open keyboard.

Already sent this to samsung but for some reason they are not able to understand this simple issue and giving me aimless bot reply.

0 Likes
5 Comments
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Update Clock appScreenshot_20230106_224810_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It's already running latest version.
Are you not facing the issue as shown in attached video?
0 Likes
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
No, as you can see as per my screenshot I can place it where I want to.
You have Version 12.2.05.19?
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
That I can also do, what I trying to tell is if timer is running and I open the keyboard, the timer should shift upward of the keyboard.
If you use any media app which has Picture in picture mode you will get what I am trying to explain.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes