Original topic:

Cashify error while exchanging s21fe

(Topic created on: 03-21-2024 09:57 AM)
s350d
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I am reaching out to seek urgent assistance regarding an issue I encountered while attempting to exchange my Samsung S21FE for the new S23 model.

Despite passing all required tests, I encountered a persistent error message while scanning the QR code during the exchange process. The error message displayed, "Pending... IMEI verification is in process, please try again after 5 minutes," which prevented the exchange from proceeding successfully. Despite multiple attempts by the delivery executive, the issue persisted, leading to the cancellation of the order.

This experience has left me understandably concerned about placing a new order, as I fear encountering the same issue again. Moreover, this situation has already consumed a significant amount of my time and resources.

Could you please provide guidance on how I can proceed with reordering the Samsung S23 while ensuring a smooth exchange process? I would greatly appreciate any assistance or insights you can offer to help resolve this matter promptly.

6 Comments
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
They do intentionally. Talk to samsung customer support.
s350d
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is there any number to talk to customer care executive directly
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
1-800-5-726-7864 (1-800-5-SAMSUNG)
1-800-40-726-7864 (1-800-40-SAMSUNG)
s350d
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Called them. They are blaming cashify server. Promised me to resolve the issue as soon as possible and i will get a mail within 5min. But till now no mail.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Asked them to cancel the order and get back their phone.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to suggest you kindly contact the Samsung shop helpline they will guide you with the exact information regarding this. Samsung shop helpline 1800-5-7267864/ 1800-40-7267864.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes