Original topic:

Cant Redeem Galaxy Watch pre book offer on S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 01:25 AM)
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I purchased S21 ultra on 25th Jan under the Pre-book offer and got it delivered on 29th Jan. I activated the device from the same number which was used during the order.  When contacted samsung care I was asked to wait for 72 hrs and was informed that the offer will automatically appear under FOR YOU section. Its been 06 days and i have made almost 18-20 calls to Samsung but no positive update is provided. Everyone i call i am again asked to wait for 24-48 hrs. Please suggest what should i do?
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sushant278
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
the same issue I bought this phone on 21st March and it still doesn't show the watch offer, in for you - offers section it just shows Microsoft offer and nothing else, chatted with customer care they asked me to wait for a day more, this is really disappointing.
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Was it under the pre book offer
0 Likes
Sushant278
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
no I bought it from the Samsung store
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I believe the pre book offer wasn't available till 21 March it was supposed to be booked by 28 Jan to avail the offer however the redemption was till March however the store was providing all the stuff on spot.
0 Likes
Sushant278
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Nah they said the same thing in store as well that it will be activated on the Samsung shop app after 3 days but then in that app I can just see the option to buy Microsoft package and nothing more
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I would suggest you to clarify with Samsung Care regarding the offer as I carry a doubt. If it was other series apart from S21 ultra then that might be possible
0 Likes
Sushant278
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hmmm ok
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You got S21 Ultra?
0 Likes
alphashadow0199