Original topic:

Cant Redeem Galaxy Watch pre book offer on S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 01:25 AM)
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I purchased S21 ultra on 25th Jan under the Pre-book offer and got it delivered on 29th Jan. I activated the device from the same number which was used during the order.  When contacted samsung care I was asked to wait for 72 hrs and was informed that the offer will automatically appear under FOR YOU section. Its been 06 days and i have made almost 18-20 calls to Samsung but no positive update is provided. Everyone i call i am again asked to wait for 24-48 hrs. Please suggest what should i do?
31 Comments
mrvdev0638
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
u did received it on 29th.. so the time u put ur sim card in the device count it from that time... it takes almost more than 100 hrs/4days to show in the app. if m not wrong u did sign in from the same email id/phone number through which u pre-ordered... if yes then do clear the cache n data of the Samsung shop app. n relogin n wait for few more hrs.. hope it helps
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks, will definitely give it a try, however Samsung tells that this is a technical error and the phone is whitelisted.
mrvdev0638
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes that's the common word for them to calm their customer...
0 Likes
Lahmadi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm facing the same issue but to be fair i haven't completed 72 hours yet. Will wait and update.
0 Likes
mukee1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If you activated the with same number on which you pre-ordered it should work seamlessly. Try reinstalling the Samsung Shop app. I was able to claim pre order benefits just 12 hour after inserting the sim.
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes I installed and activated with the same number Infact the offer appeared for a minute but asked me to update the app and as i did that the offer vanished. i have cleaned the cache/ cleared storage. Reinstalled but no luck. Customer service of samsung **bleep** and I feel disappointed receiving such a terrible le service for such a premium smartphone.
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thank you all, finally redeemed the offer today. Shall be delivered soon.
0 Likes
Lahmadi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Have you done anything differently? I have completed 72 hours still getting Apologies msg.. Contacted Samsung they asked me to share invoice copy and I did. And waiting for the update.
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes there is. Go under the apps section in the settings and select Samsung shop. Clear Cache and data. Switch off wifi and proceed with the same number used at the time of placing the order, in samsung shop enter the same number and otp. Then go under the For You section click on S21 Pre Book offer, enter the IMEI proceed with entering the OTP and you are done, all offers will appear. Dont forget to switch off the wifi.