Original topic:

Bugs in ONEUI 6.0 Samsung S21 FE 888 Indian Variant

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 07:10 PM)
sajidshahriar72543
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

OneUI 6.0 seems like a DISASTER to me! The love for Samsung has fully turned into hate now.
Two vital problems were found using OneUI 6.0 and these bugs me so much!

1. AOD Bug: When I set AOD to "Tap to wake", sometimes it stays ON always until I tap again on the screen. Sometimes the always on fingerprint doesn't work until and unless I tap on the screen first to turn on the AOD. Sometimes the AOD randomly shows up even if I haven't touched the device.

2. Burn in Protection: Man, my screen is dying! Why didn't you guys enable the burn in protection? It was fixed in the Exynos variant a month ago! Why didn't 888 users get the fix? 

Samsung is a well reputed company. But these issues are concerning! Please FIX THIS ASAP!

0 Likes
2 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback, we request you kindly share the log file of the issue regarding the Always-on-display. We are continuously working to make our products better and more efficient.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S

I'll send the logs next time it occurs. What about burn in protection? why it is not fixed yet? 

0 Likes