Original topic:

Bluetooth Audio Problem

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Mittal7
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Initially, my phone's Bluetooth worked fine with my headphones, but now I can't hear any audio through them. Despite trying various troubleshooting steps like reconnecting, toggling settings, etc., the only temporary fix is manually disconnecting calls and selecting audio only, which then renders the headphones unusable for calls. Even when the settings show audio is on during calls, no sound comes through. This issue seems widespread, with many others reporting it on Samsung's community page without any lasting solutions being provided.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Mittal7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Talking about Samsung Galaxy S22+
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Check the physical condition of headphones: Take a look at the connector on your headphones and make sure it's not bent or broken, and that the cable is not damaged.
The easiest way to figure out what's causing the issue is to try another headphones on your phone or try your current headphones with another device.

Check left-right sound balance settings: You may encounter a situation when the audio is coming only from one side of the headphones.

In this situation, it is advised to check the Left/right sound balance settings. Sound balance controls the balance of the sound of the media player when you are using headphones. If the balanced value is set only to one side of the headphones that is either left or right then a sound could be heard according to the selected direction.

Adjust the left/right balance of the sound (except calls) when using headphones through the below steps: Settings> Accessibility> Hearing enhancements> Adjust left/right sound balance.

Check the device by connecting other headphones: The easiest way to figure out what's causing the issue is to try other headphones on your phone or try your current headphones with another device.

Reset the device Settings: Settings > General Management > Reset settings>Reset all settings to their default.

If still facing issues, please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device and headphones. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Mittal7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am using the bluetooth earphones and the problem occurs only with this phone. Service center aslo couldn't find the problem and stated that it will be solved with software update but after 3-4 updates also the problem occurs. After spending 85000 Rs. For galaxy s22+ and facing this kind of undetectable issue without any solution from the company, I really regret chosing Samsung. Also this issue is being faced by many Samsung users so it clearly states that problem is not with particular device, it is present there in general.
0 Likes