Original topic:

Blue light filter turning on at incorrect time

(Topic created on: 12-23-2023 06:48 PM)
Nileshvalsad
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

After oneui 6 android 14 update ,my galaxy s21fe blue light filter turns on at 18:10 hrs even though eye comfort shield is turned off(on timing 18:30 to 06:30).This problem was also observed when my phone received oneui 5 android 13 update and it was resolved after 02 to 03 updates.One thing I would like to clarify that previously I was using oneplus 3t and in that phone night mode(blue light filter) on timing was set to 18:10 hrs and phone data was backed up to my Google account.I think the backed up data from Google account is utilized in my s21fe to turn on blue light filter without turning the eye comfort shield on.I hope that samsung software team will look into this matter and shot out the problem permanently.
1 Comment
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please report the problems you are facing in your Samsung smartphone with a fresh log file which is in the form of a pdf file/jpg format. And also share a short video clip or 4 to 5 photos along with a pdf file, before and after the issue occurred, for better understanding.

Please share the device log file within 15 minutes of the issue occurrence by using the error report option via the Samsung Member application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes