Original topic:

Best way to use 100x zoom?

(Topic created on: 10-04-2023 06:07 PM)
HarsH_PateL24
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I seen many videoes of 100x zoom they are very good quality but i am not getting that quality while capturing by me. Is that any trick/tip i am missing???

I am using s23 ultra. 

Is gcam is better than stock camera? (Can anyone send me link with XML)

17 Comments
HarsH_PateL24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
One issue more i notice.. when i capture 100x zoom picture, photo quality downgraded than showed live in camera
0 Likes
HarsH_PateL24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Photo processing make photo weird unrealistic
0 Likes
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Share your 100x shots
0 Likes
HarsH_PateL24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
In live camera i can see littlebit colour of bird.

But after processing colour was degraded but noice is reduced.20231004_181334_1000007126_1696423416.jpg
0 Likes
HarsH_PateL24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
And sky colour is also made dull in photo processing
0 Likes
itz_Sayujya
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi there harsh when you are using S23 ultra in 100x Zoom sometimes a little shake in hand can disrupt quality a bit

According to Forbes.com

"Multiple Galaxy S23 Ultra users are reporting that one of the Samsung flagship’s most powerful features has suddenly been removed following a recent system update.

Those affected claim that, since installing the update, the option to record 8K video in high bitrate mode has been grayed out and can no longer be selected, leading to several complaints from users unhappy to find the smartphone’s highest-quality recording mode removed without warning.

Disabling the mode altogether would protect users affected by the issue from capturing unusable footage while failing to notice the issue during recording, but it certainly won’t please those waiting patiently for a fix.
It would be fair to question the usefulness of any 8K video recording mode on a smartphone, but fans of the feature claim to achieve better-looking 4K footage on the Galaxy S23 Ultra when downsizing 8K recordings rather than shooting in 4K to start with. Another reason to shoot in 8K is to achieve the highest resolution possible when extracting still photos from your video recordings.

I have reached out to Samsung for comment on the issue and will update you as and when I receive further information.
07/22 Update: More information has come to light regarding the removal of high-bitrate 8k recording from Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S23 Ultra.
As noted in this query on Samsung’s official support forum, high-bitrate 8k video recording was available in Camera version 13.1.01.28, but no longer possible with Camera version 13.1.01.35 which arrived with Samsung’s recent firmware update."

Source Forbes.com

You can reset your camera settings once and use professional photography tools to take pictures
0 Likes
HarsH_PateL24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hand was not shaking.. i was taken support for hand..

This happens i. 8 out of 10 clicks
0 Likes
itz_Sayujya
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Reset camera once
0 Likes
HarsH_PateL24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
My camera version is 13.1.01.53
0 Likes