Original topic:

Battery drain solved in s21 fe 5g

(Topic created on: 11-29-2022 11:45 PM)
sunjay98
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So finally samsung has improved battery drain in S21 fe 5g in recent one ui 5 update.
If any member still faces battery drain issue then 
I recommend that you should do factory reset after updating to one ui 5.
Do like this post if it helped you.
12 Comments
dissosa
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
But there are many in here who dont like resetting..even if it is a proven technique still some users hate it..i dont know when those guys are gonna learn this fact..
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Yes, you are right. Battery draining issue solved, the device also gets super fats.

avinash1005
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hoping some thing same for s20fe 5g to solve battery drain issue soon.
sunjay98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah for sure bro
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
F62 aslo same problem
0 Likes
mr_Kingtiger
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
What's the use of factory reset guys?
I'm asking this because I seriously don't know the use of factory reset so!
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

There are several reasons why a factory reset of your smartphone might be needed. If your phone is unresponsive for a few seconds when you go to the home screen, this problem shouldn’t be ignored. If you are noticing that there is frequent freezing of the phone when you are scrolling through pages or using apps, then resetting the phone can help to solve this problem. A phone that force closes too often can also benefit from a factory reset. Android is a multi-tasking environment, and various apps using a malfunctioning system can result in failure, which shows up as forced closes. Resetting the handset will re-establish a working environment and reduce the occurrence of forced closes, freezing, and other issues.

0 Likes
mr_Kingtiger
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thank you, I understood the uses of factory reset but my question is that by doing factory reset all the data on my mobile won't get formatted?
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Yes, factory reset removes all data from your phone but you can take it back up before formate your device. You can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to take backup.

0 Likes