Original topic:

Battery drain on S20FE

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 07:10 AM)
Harshavardhan_B
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hey all, I don't know who's all facing the same issue. But my device seems to be dropping the battery level pretty quick. And it's increased after the One UI 3.1 update. I have bought this device on the 1st of January this year.

I'm using an S20 FE Exynos 990 4G device.
21 Comments
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
What are the battery backup and screen on time numbers?
Galaxy S
I don't understand what you mean by battery backup numbers..

but I've charged to 100% and I'm attaching a picture so you'll see the battery percentage and screen ON time till now and what I've used my device for so far..
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Try running it in safe mode ro check if any app is causing the problem if it drains quickly even in safe mode take it to service centre.It is the safest thing to do.
Galaxy S
And how do I turn on the Safe mode? :3
0 Likes
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I mean go to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > There's supposed to be a graph, you need to click on the graph. There you'll find your screen time since last full charge and backup you've been receiving since last full charge and also estimated time of Battery.
Galaxy S
here you go 😄

Screenshot_20210310-080329_Device care_35874.jpg

BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Tap on this graph and you'll get more info. If you don't mind can you also share that screenshot too.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20210310-074056_Digital Wellbeing_35870.jpg

0 Likes
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Press and hols power button when power potions appear tap and hold on power off button and it will change to green color saying safe mode then tap on it and the phone will restart into safe mode.Test it for about 1 hour.Also leave a comment