Original topic:

Battery drain 10h maximum

(Topic created on: 01-27-2022 04:35 AM)
Mircede
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

Hi my s10e after the UI4.0 my battery last 10h if i leave the phone in standby...in normal use last around 4-5h...did cleared cache...restore to factory settings.. all tips used to save battery ,no always on display ,no sync ,etc...I'm using my phone like in 90'...should i put it on airplane mode?  😁😅 i need help 

Screenshot_20220127-000435_Device care.jpg

6 Comments
SurejS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue here. S20 FE battery life reduced drastically after latest update
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I found the issue battery drain so fast with adaptive refresh rate mode
Pls try standard refresh rate and use for one day
It will stay one day
Same result for a52 also
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's due to the update. No way other than waiting for next one. My advice to everyone is to never update until the fix is already available.
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Almost every S10 owner is facing this issue. Please send error report to let Samsung know so that they can fix it in the mext update.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Manish189
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same facing the battery issue.
0 Likes