Original topic:

Battery backup

(Topic created on: 09-24-2022 06:41 PM)
yuggg
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I am the person who changes devices every 8-10 months, before purchasing S20 FE 5G, thought that I'll be using it for long like 2-3 years, but the battery backup is worst I've ever seen on any phone!! Its a mental pressure how quickly it drains and I have to charge it again.
Now people will come and give steps to calibrate battery and all other stuff, Those steps are just useless af!
11 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Nobody is gonna give you any steps. You can consider yourself lucky if you get atleast 5 comments about the "issue" you raised.
Galaxy S
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
yuggg
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Why are you here?
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Freedom of expression - Article 19(1) of The Indian Constitution.
I don't think I need to explain anything else.
yuggg
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Idgaf about you n your expression, Idk why, why the hell are you here???
Do I mentioned you to be here and respond to it?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
That is sooooooo good 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 but almost 5 comments toh humse he ho gaye
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Haha I know right! Obviously I meant 5 comments about the issue this poor guy raised. Dude thought that people will rush in with suggestions..."now people will come and give steps" . What a joke! Nobody cares. 🤣 🤣

If we delete our comments, nobody gives a flying F about his ranting. Now that there are some comments, more people might open this useless post which has nothing but ranting.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Well said!!
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Mental pressure point you raised is important to note , I too change phone after 6 8 mnths and every samsung flagship I bought have the same problem of short battery life. I am always under pressure of charging it