Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android vs Apple

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Maerro
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I've been an Android user my whole life, and I love it The Samsung to be specific...but I've gotten yo a point where I've accepted that it doesn't matter how good the Samsung hardware is, it will always be let down by the software, apps aren't as well optimized as Apple and it looks like it will never change...software updates takes longer to arrive, worse it's old...midrand phone are made to be give not as good experience so you can spend more and get the higher end devices...Apple might be restricted, might not have too much customization but it looks like I will be joining the dark side...
12 Comments
Conshop
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This is just laziness from Samsung, why act like Apple when you are not going to give the same experience.

There are other android smartphone manufacturers who are giving a far better experience.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
The Android smartphone manufacturers who are giving a far better experience than Samsung, does their software give the same performance like Apple?
0 Likes
Conshop
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Probably, according to geekbench 6, Samsung has the highest scoring phones on the planet. But when it comes to user experience, an iPhone is the best.

I've used Honor and their midrange smartphones are awesome, software and hardware.
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Exactly bro...like you the leader on the Android world you have years of experience and resources and you can't do the basics just right...I feel like they need to work on it, years back they said they are working close with instagram for better quality pictures and videos from tha app...they also did say that this year, but the iPhone still does way better even though the camera from Samsung is just as good if not better....
0 Likes
Conshop
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung is primarily an appliance manufacturer. They focus on creating products that simply work. Whether or not they inspire me, they want you to say that you made a call, sent a text message, sent a WhatsApp message, uploaded the picture that was sent, and sent an email, etc.

Samsung don't focus on software and that's why big companies which are like Samsung, eg Sony, are out of the smartphone game because hardware is more important to them.
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Totally makes sense.....
0 Likes
_kgau__
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I totally agree.The company still has a long way to go given the fact that they have been in the industry for years now it's quite disappointing.
Conshop
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
We must keep pushing Samsung, but I need Samsung because I like to play with AI especially the open source ones.
_kgau__
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Exactly