Original topic:

Android 12 based One UI 4 finally on my S21 Ultra.

(Topic created on: 09-29-2021 01:07 PM)
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
The wait is finally over.... Atleast for me.... Guys... Believe me... One UI 4 is really good. No big changes to the interface but lots of fine tuning here and there which is very noticeable if you have the eye for it.....

89 Comments
Madan56789
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
looks like gpay stopped working, your gpay working?
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes bro.... It is working.... My friend made a payment to me just yesterday....Screenshot_20210929-114918_GPay_10071.jpg
0 Likes
Madan56789
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
any easy way to revert to android11
0 Likes
Madan56789
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yesterday even I used. today it stopped working
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its working for me bro.... Just checked the balance in one of my accounts.... Send a direct message bro....
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its not possible that its not working just for u because of Android 12... It must have stopped working for me as well.... It has to be related to a server issue with the bank that u r trying to use....
0 Likes
Madan56789
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
ok, will try again later. I use icici
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What was the error message that u got.... Gpay has server issues most of the time.... Always use a backup upi payment app... Use BHIM... Since it operates directly it never has any downtime... Second best option is Phonepe, they have a lot of backup servers and it has around 99% success rate
0 Likes
Madan56789
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am getting error, couldn't reach server
0 Likes
GerryHanny
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thats an issue between GPay and ICICI... For sure... Not between Android 12 and GPay....
0 Likes