Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Android 12 S21 Ultra Google play store

(Topic created on: 01-01-2022 10:28 AM)
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am trying to install apps on google play store... but unfortunately the app doesnt install. After dowloading the file play store shows installing and it terminates showing an error. Any solutions for this

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yes. It worked. But I just force stopped it and clear cache. I didn't clear the data.

Thanks 👍

View solution in context

0 Likes
24 Comments
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You can check my same post.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Apps-not-updating-post-A-12-update-on-S21-Ultra/td-p/10...

I am also facing same issue but only for single app which I was using fine prior Android 12 update on S21 Ultra.
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am facing this for many apps while installing... and for updation of many apps which are installed
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Actually, I purposely copied that post's link here so that you will know that these issues were tried solving by Ambassador too. Alll his solutions were tried out but nothing has helped me.
0 Likes
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Moreover the solutions which has been mentioned in ur post.. i did try out... nothing helps out..
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Actually, this is what we were discussed in your last similar post.

It was hoped that the recent released patch by samsung would solve these issues but few are still there.

Let's see.
0 Likes
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Recent update dint help out much ... i had the problem since i did the android 12 update
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Samsung Gulf Customer Care.  

According to our technicians report, According to Google mobile Services analysis, we tried to reproduce this issue several times, but it was not reproduced.
Also, when we checked log file, there was not informative information about issue.
In order to report an issue to the company, you need a video including the exact reproduction path and problem reproduction process.
We will continue to monitor the issue and report it to the app company if it occurs continuously.
Please follow the given steps:
1. Open your device's Settings app Settings.
2. Tap Apps and then See all apps.
3. Scroll down and tap Google Play Store app.
4. Tap Storage and then Clear Cache.
5. Next, tap Clear data.
6. Re-open the Play Store & update Google Play Store app again. If issue still occurs then share the fresh log and video otherwise kindly close the issue as third party.

Best Regards,
Samsung Gulf Customer Care

VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
This cache and data clearing of Google play store is not helping. And this was already mentioned in my post too.
0 Likes
syedshamsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I know .. this is what they have replied across... 😔