Original topic:

Android-10 for S8

(Topic created on: 04-17-2020 03:53 PM)
NP501
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My warm greetings!!

As you know there is pandemic covid 19 streching its wings and we are locked on our homes. So, in these circumstances we request you to update it to Android 10 as phose usage has been increased, due to this phone is getting slower in its performance. We know that S8 is not eligible for A10, but at this stage we all indians want that our phones should be updated. If you will release the update for S8 then a benchmark would be created that samsung has released A10 for S8 in the pandemic.

An early action action in this regard would be highly appreciable.

Thanks
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it wont happen it's a really old phone
NP501
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
old but still powerful ...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣never it will updated....2 major os update not more
NP501
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i know samsung policy...but if we unite n ask samsung to update its policy to retain customers, which is in benefit of all...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes but don't think Samsung will do that ...it's because os update providation totally depends on Google not by Samsung .android comes from Google ..Google and Samsung parnarship agreement clearly stated that not more than 2 major update to any Samsung device.....one plus device get 3 major ....and Google own pixels 3 or maximum 4 ....it's Google policy bro
NP501
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i know bro android developer is google, but this platform i.e samsung members suited me . therefore I posted it here. Secondly, its not that only i have S8 and only I am the person who is demanding for the update, its about everyone if policy gets updated. Lets get together and hope for the best.😊👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
but according to me Samsung should give that to s8..because s8 device have all the specs to receive that even kernel version is also compatible
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
bro this is too much 🤣🤣🤣
NP501
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro, is there anything wrong I have asked for??
0 Likes