Original topic:

About Android 14

(Topic created on: 06-14-2023 06:49 AM)
BannuYadav
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Good Morning, I am user of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G as I heard that its not going to receive Android 14 OneUI 6 I want to request and remember the Samsung team about its was launched by Android 11 and didn't it's 3 years of android update scheme. So, I want to request Samsung that make sure Samsung S20FE 5G receives Android 14 as its 3 year update plan. It's not only my wish its many of S20FE 5G users wish I am just bringing to your notice on behalf of others. Hoping for a positive feedback. 
 Thank you.

18 Comments
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeh to tumhe bhi pta ke globally s20fe A10 out the box tha
Baaki to 🤞
BannuYadav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ya! Bro but in India it is launched with Android 11 out of the box right which means it has a right to get Android 14 know. So, please support the above text and make sure to reach to the Samsung team 😊
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
S20fe 4g vala to A10 ke sath hi aaya tha na phle India mein to probabilities thode km hai..
Isi vajah se nhi le paya 20fe, to 21fe leliya.
Baki aa bhi skta hai agar woh is baat ko consider kre ke S20fe and s20fe 5G alag alag device hai😅
BannuYadav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ya! I knew that but the reason I took 20fe 5g bcz it's has better processor (snapdragon 865) compared to s21fe exynos in real world comparisons.
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Different priorities brother 😅
BannuYadav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ya! I don't mean s21fe is slower as a Samsung fan I say it's little bit down side on gaming. Otherwise, it's completely perfect cam design too is great than s20fe.😉
0 Likes
piyussh07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Updates and 3x optical - reason i choose 21fe
Design, mint color, processor- i wanted to buy s20fe 😅
0 Likes
BannuYadav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
S20fe also have 3x optical bro 😅
0 Likes