Original topic:

ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE SAMSUNG CUSTOMERS

(Topic created on: 06-21-2022 04:07 PM)
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
This is an effort to assemble all green line issue customers under one thread. 

All who have been affected by the green line issue, PLEASE POST YOUR ISSUE ONCE AGAIN in this Thread.

This will help us represent the issue collectively. 
Let's try and fight hard.

Friends, do ourselves a favor.
Once in a while, search GREEN LINE ISSUE / DISPLAY ISSUE in this app. 
Whoever has posted his grievance as individual thread, ask him to join this thread and post their grievance here.
Invite them by Just pasting this below message in their individual threads.
Everyone, pls support in this small activity so that we can assemble as much affected customers as possible.

Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively. Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group. 

Samsung Please Stop Ignoring 1000s of Affected Buyers #S20PlusBroken #samsung #samsungGalaxy - Sign the Petition!https://chng.it/zD2R8pdpRq

235 Comments
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Pls join the telegram group mentioned in one of my below messages.
0 Likes
S_A
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Unable to access the telegram group
0 Likes
Saby97
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am facing the same green line issue in my phone...even though my phone is in mint condition and have never dropped it. Seriously I am baffled now- should I change my display and get robbed of 15-17k INR or optimistically wait for an appropriate action from Samsung
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Join the telegram group. We have almost 200 ppl in the grp who are facing the same issue. You will find the link in some comment below.
@Pratheep007 can you provide the link?
arun556
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm facing this issue 😪 IMG-20220621-WA0001_1197_1655788772.jpg
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Join the telegram group. We have almost 200 ppl in the grp who are facing the same issue. You will find the link in some comment below.
BlackHeart153
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am facing the same problem. It started 2 days after the recent update. It was security patch but was having unexpected size(more than 500+ mb). Phone was on the deck in the morning, I took and started scrolling it. And suddenly from nowhere I got green vertical line in the right side of the display. No physical damage. No water contact. Phone is otherwise working very fine.
Visuravall
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Gaurav134
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hello people,

Why don't everyone one of us make a 20 sec vdo of our green line.. then compile all those together and post it everywhere tagging samsung and all those youtubers..
Swtvirus
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
S20plus green line