Original topic:

ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE SAMSUNG CUSTOMERS

(Topic created on: 06-16-2022 06:09 PM)
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
This is an effort to assemble all green line issue customers under one thread. 

All who have been affected by the green line issue, PLEASE POST YOUR ISSUE ONCE AGAIN in this Thread.

This will help us represent the issue collectively. 
Let's try and fight hard.

Friends, do ourselves a favor.
Once in a while, search GREEN LINE ISSUE / DISPLAY ISSUE in this app. 
Whoever has posted his grievance as individual thread, ask him to join this thread and post their grievance here.
Invite them by Just pasting this below message in their individual threads.
Everyone, pls support in this small activity so that we can assemble as much affected customers as possible.

Please join this thread to represent the issue collectively. Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS. Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group. 

Samsung Please Stop Ignoring 1000s of Affected Buyers #S20PlusBroken #samsung #samsungGalaxy - Sign the Petition!https://chng.it/zD2R8pdpRq

235 Comments
Moxi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
After 3 months struggle..Finally my S20 plus gets free display and battery change.. Thansk to everyone who open up this issue and make Samsung to realize their mistakes..💙
0 Likes
vickyjain91
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi All,

I own a Samsung Galaxy S10+ SM-G975F/DS. I recently updated it on 18th November 2022. I got this same issue of Green Vertical Line right in the center of my screen. I coordinated with the top most tier of customer service from Samsung India Headquarters. He denied acknowledging their softwares fault. Moreover he denied service citing my model to be an overseas one (quite an example for a global leadership model). He said they cannot cover it free of cost since they havent heard of any S10 plus being reported. Though I just found out that many users in here are from the S10+ cluster too. I have tried contacting their global leaderships on twitter with these reference cases hoping that it finally reaches someone who actually cares about the consumers and not just company profits. I will keep you updated in case of any more advancements.
0 Likes
Deeps143
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am also facing same issue after the upgrade suddenly vertical green line showing on the display. Software are released to mitigate the vulnerabilities and enhancements but here samsung are creating a problem for genuine users were there phone always handle with care and gently.
0 Likes
AcidicSRj
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So I updated my s21 ultra on 5th April and got the green light on my display after the update.

Service center asking me to pay for display

The phone doesn't have a single scratch or a dent.

Samsung is doing scam with this manufacturing defect.IMG-20230406-WA0031_1000147425_1680799255.jpg
0 Likes
piyushsandha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
There is a green vertical line on my samsung s10 plus
0 Likes
shreyas52
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
My Galaxy M52 5g got green and white line out of nowhere while using the mobile. How could this happen suddenly if nothing external damage is done. Very bad and frustrating experience.
0 Likes