Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A52s5g backpanel popping out AGAIN!!

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 08:33 AM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Photo uploaded then. The condition is same even now.

So, the back panel came out on its own about 4 months ago and I fixed it under warranty then. Now it's happening again!!

I don't know what kind of adhesives they are using. I have said it then and I will say it now too - using rice(starch) and saliva will have better cohesive properties than whatever thing they are using to stick the back panel!! 

Nb: This issue usually happens to A52, A52s5g, S20fe5g, S20, S20ultra, and Note 20 ultra. More common in the first 3 and rarely in the last 3.

How can Samsung use such poor materials in their midrange and premium devices?!

Those who have the above models, remove any back covers used and closely inspect the back panel of your devices. Might save you from getting your phones water damaged.
Ip rating my foot!

Oh, btw LoveForS😝😝

Links for only some of the other posts reporting the same issue, mainly S series included as this is the time for S:

S20 ultra-

Note 20 ultra-

S20fe-

A52-

S series -

S series -

14 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
I think they use 5rupee fevicol.😂
To save money? Have you got charger in the box?😂

View solution in context

Solution
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
"rice(starch) and saliva" 🤣🤣🤣

Listen, good if it's only the glue and not do to the battery. Have it checked.

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Ith service center kaarude prashnama karanam ente A52 phoneum ingane 5 maasangalkk munp sambhavichirunnnu. Ann warranty ullathkond service center ill koduthu. 3 manikkurinullil avar back panel puthiya glue vach ottichu thannu. Athinu shesham njaan etrayo pravasyam soap upayogich phone kazhukiyittund. Ithvarekkum oru prashnavum illa. IP rating ippozhum und ennath bhagyam 😛 kazhukkunnathin munp phone swich off cheyyanam. Please don't imitate me😁 20230201_114315_1000000209_1675233391.jpg20230201_114442_1000000208_1675233405.jpg20230201_114503_1000000210_1675233095.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
My A52s has the same issue. I am using as it is with back case.
Doesn't matter how many times we fixed it through service center, it will come out again. Don't know what's the exact issue. Is it the poor quality glue or something else?

View solution in context

Solution
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I think samsung should stick with the fevistick😀

View solution in context

Solution
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Day before yesterday, I removed my A52s from back cover to move VI Sim to Redmi Note 4 and cleaning my phone. I was worried too about this but thankfully, back panel is intact with frame.

View solution in context

Solution
OhMyAlen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm also facing the same issue and this is totally unacceptable as it is a defect/fault from the manufacturer Samsung. This shows the poor workmanship of the quality control department.

View solution in context

Solution
Prateek_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same here with me.
A 3 year old Note 10 plus.

View solution in context

Solution
ikmr7207
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah same for me

View solution in context

Solution
JayaPrathap
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mine's same problem

View solution in context

Solution
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Same issue with my a52s,also there is screen burn in my phone,pathtic quality from samsung for a 36k device in just 1 year of usage

View solution in context

Solution
santoshbha1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I didn't knew my phones back panel got off accidentally my phone fell in water now in service centre they are saying everything is damaged and costs around 24k to repair it 😭😭

View solution in context

Solution
semsong
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro add a33 also

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy-M02
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Its even happening with Galaxy M02, the display is coming off by itself.

View solution in context

70 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
I think they use 5rupee fevicol.😂
To save money? Have you got charger in the box?😂
AphiptyTwoS
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung Exynos glue
Galaxy S
😂
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
😂😂
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Fevicol is better to be honest. Yes A52s5g was the last midrange device from Samsung to have a charger, headphone jack, etc.
Galaxy S
😂
JayaPrathap
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Many features including some flagship features
JayaPrathap
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am very much impressed with this Mid range device with better hardware components and lots of software features...

And I think no other phone till now, and may be in Future no Midrange device can be competed with lots of categories(Exclude processor which is releasing and improving every year)
Solution
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I think samsung should stick with the fevistick😀