Original topic:

A HUMBLE REQUEST TO SAMSUNG INDIA'S SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM...

(Topic created on: 11-23-2022 12:34 AM)
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hii team,
Since some people in the entire community are spamming like crazy for One UI 5 (Android 13 Update) for S20 FE 5G & S21 FE 5G, it's my humble request the entire software development or management team to please ignore those S T U P I D I D I O T people & totally focus on making the One UI 5 Update fully stable & bug free before rolling out so that we as end customers could get the best One UI experience possible. We all spent our hard earned money to buy these devices so it's the responsibility of you developers to provide us the best experience we deserve...

Also since the One UI 5 update for these two devices are scheduled for December this year, i would like the team to take it's own time until December (if needed) to make the update fully stable & bug free before the public release so that we users shouldn't face any problems after the update like unnecessary heating of the device or abnormal battery drains...

I hope that you developers will not disappoint us users...

Thank you for your time & efforts
Your loyal customer🙂
12 Comments
Javhus54
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Lol no matter when its release it will probably have bugs and issues and battery issue will still be there dont expect to have any major changes too
Majority of the stability and features will be available in 5.1 the next iteration of the android 13
The code is already done they are not gonna make any changes from europe or russia build to ours they will release slowly
Will probably gonna get by the end of the year not gonna change a lot dont see any major changes which are exciting to not wait for a month
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro i know that nothing can be perfect but at least, their shouldn't be any major issues which affects our device's stability or makes it unusable... 😐
TechyKamal
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I don't expect major changes considering I am already using good lock
AkashTanwar37
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
This time , they dissappointed us as the stable update in galaxy a52 contain bugs. It cost me the loss of all the Imprtant data as the device was stucked at boot screen after installation and the device performed reset automatically.😤😠
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Feeling so bad for you bro...🥲
I hope other users understands a lesson from this that how badly an unstable firmware impacts a device badly & creates issues like this...
0 Likes
sachint43
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
For ur kind information no new builds has been found on server from nov 4
Europe got same build on 21 nov which samsung completed on nov 4 and india probably gonna get the same.
It's samsung intention to not release for fe devices while other low end phones are getting update.
I request all fans to ignore these mentally retarded person n keep demanding for what u have paid for
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Not gonna waste my precious time anymore arguing with such people who have brains, but totally useless. Actually the problem with you people is that you've totally lost the capabilities to think or understand anything. You guyz want update, no problem go & start spamming in the community, if possible threat Samsung or even i would say sell your device & shift to other brands. But remember one thing, whatever you do, Samsung doesn't cares a f*ck about you people.
Goodbye & all the best...
sachint43
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You just wasted that 🤣🤣
Aayu23
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Lol s22 series got the update in october but it wasn't great at all .. yesterday's update felt like stable one ui 5 update for s22
0 Likes