Original topic:

A HUMBLE REQUEST TO SAMSUNG INDIA'S SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM...

(Topic created on: 11-23-2022 12:34 AM)
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hii team,
Since some people in the entire community are spamming like crazy for One UI 5 (Android 13 Update) for S20 FE 5G & S21 FE 5G, it's my humble request the entire software development or management team to please ignore those S T U P I D I D I O T people & totally focus on making the One UI 5 Update fully stable & bug free before rolling out so that we as end customers could get the best One UI experience possible. We all spent our hard earned money to buy these devices so it's the responsibility of you developers to provide us the best experience we deserve...

Also since the One UI 5 update for these two devices are scheduled for December this year, i would like the team to take it's own time until December (if needed) to make the update fully stable & bug free before the public release so that we users shouldn't face any problems after the update like unnecessary heating of the device or abnormal battery drains...

I hope that you developers will not disappoint us users...

Thank you for your time & efforts
Your loyal customer🙂
12 Comments
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ohh...
Maybe they optimized the November patch which made the device way stable...
I hope that whenever S20 FE 5G gets the update, it should be fully stable with no bugs or issues😅
0 Likes
Aayu23
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah .. people should wait for the stable update atleast they're giving updates unlike other brands
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I hope everyone would had this ability to understand this but sadly no one is trying to understand this... :(
0 Likes