Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A Bug or A Hardware Failure?

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
IndianJatt
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys, I seek your valuable time to go through my painful experience. I bought my GalaxyS24 during pre-booking period and I got it on 25th January, 2024. I, first time, spent so much money to buy a phone trusting on Samsung's Trust but now I feel cheated because after facing Camera Performance issues since I got my device, now I have come out with a new issue I don't know whether it is a manufacturing issue or a software bug. Actually I have type-C to 3.5 mm audio jack from Samsung.  I had bought it to use my wired headphones from Nokia to connect my previous phone Galaxy S20FE5G and I used it occasionally because I had Galaxy Buds too. Now when one day I tried to connect it with my GalaxyS24,  a pop-up notification of USB Connector connected and disconnected started appearing in my notification panel and no sound in my wired headphones.  To cross check my headphones, I connected it to my wife's GalaxyS23 and here it was working well. I reported the issue to Samsung support and did all works around they told me but none worked for me. Then I reset my phone and restored the data from the PC backup using Smart Switch. Now I found another issue. The phone connects with my PC from one side of type-C connector inserted in to my phone. If I flip the connector, there is no connection with my PC. I reported this issue too. The support team assured me to investigate the issue by studying my activity log file. Now I just want to know whether it's me alone who is encountering these issues due to my bad luck or there might be others. What should I do now? I keep my phones with utmost care. But what if Samsung doesn't care about us or its products. 

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
I think you should visit your nearest Authorized Service Center. Your device is under warranty. They fix all the problems free of cost which you face with your device. This is a flagship product from samsung you've right to get premium service from Samsung. So don't waste time, take nessesary action.

View solution in context

Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for resolves this issue. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy S
Don't worry. Visit service center, tell them all the problems you've face. They will definitely solve your issues.
As per my personal experience, samsung never disappointed their customers and you're a premium customer of samsung. You'll definitely get premium service from their end. Don't worry.

View solution in context

Solution
Umangmathur
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please try reaching out to samsung service center and try factory resetting your device if this comment helped you
Please click on above 3 dots and accept my solution

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
I think you should visit your nearest Authorized Service Center. Your device is under warranty. They fix all the problems free of cost which you face with your device. This is a flagship product from samsung you've right to get premium service from Samsung. So don't waste time, take nessesary action.
IndianJatt
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for your suggestion but I am doubtful about Quality Check System of Samsung. I haven't used this phone much. Even some functions and features might be left to try.
Solution
Galaxy S
Don't worry. Visit service center, tell them all the problems you've face. They will definitely solve your issues.
As per my personal experience, samsung never disappointed their customers and you're a premium customer of samsung. You'll definitely get premium service from their end. Don't worry.
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for resolves this issue. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
Solution
Umangmathur
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please try reaching out to samsung service center and try factory resetting your device if this comment helped you
Please click on above 3 dots and accept my solution
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
IndianJatt
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
बीमार कहाँ जाता है सभी जानते हैं। लेकिन कोई नया फोन इसलिए नहीं खरीदता कि लेते ही उसकी ठुकाई पिटाई कराने सर्विस सेंटर पहुंच जाये। इतने प्रीमियम फोन की क्वालिटी टेस्टिंग भी प्रीमियम ही होनी चाहिए या नहीं। बस लोगों की जेब ही काटनी है आपको?
0 Likes