yesterday i do factory data reset
and now when i see estimated battery life
it shows learning usage patterns455753da-1994-4165-ac70-1278fd1482ca.jpg
kamrul_islam
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy On
Today i do software update
and now when i see estimated battery life
it shows learning usage patterns and do not connecting s-pen air actions after the update!
0 Likes
Rohan7654
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy On
Learning usage pattern samsung Galaxy J7 prime Problem solve
0 Likes
Rohan7654
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy On
Today I do Factory data Reset And now when I see estimated battery life it shows learning usage pattern and do not connecting s power planning And battery saving mode do not require
0 Likes
Galaxy On
Guys please answer when u mobile is in learning usage patterns due to this did your mobile charges slowly or not please reply
0 Likes
ShAgUl
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
My mobile same problem an battery drain very fast
0 Likes
Vedavyawhss
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
At Day before yesterday I've performed Factory reset. Still now it shows "Learning usage patterns".
0 Likes
ak787
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
I have same problem please give me any solution
0 Likes
Asifshaikh123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
My Galaxy S20+ Same Problem Start 2 Days Ago And Battery Drain Very Fast Any Solution Please...
0 Likes
Mateen2580
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
I have same problem please give solution
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would like to inform you that in Learning Usage Patterns the phone just learns your usage pattern by learning how you use your phone and what apps you use, if you are facing a battery-draining issue kindly follow the below steps:

Samsung Members app (Battery Status (Battery life + Battery Capacity))

Kindly perform the "Battery Status (Battery life + Battery Capacity)" test using the Samsung Members app.

Battery life depends on how the battery is used. Note that different devices have different battery life. The expected battery life for your model can be found in the manual. I will take you through some tips so that you can improve your performance.

Perform Battery Optimization: Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization: Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care/Battery and Device Care> Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage, and Memory.

Turn off unused functions like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and location settings when not using them.

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1: On the home screen swipe down the notification panel.

Step2: Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

Check device network fluctuation.
Kindly check whether the mobile network fluctuates frequently or if the network signal is low in your area. In both cases, the battery will drain considerably fast. We recommend you avoid usage in areas with low network/fluctuation.

Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode.

Steps for setting display brightness in auto mode:
1-Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2-Turn on the Auto brightness option if available.
It will automatically adjust the display brightness of your device according to ambient light & will reduce the battery drainage.

Adjust screen timeout settings.
Settings> Display> Screen timeout> Select minimum screen timeout.

Check and update the App
Kindly check which application or interface is using more battery from device care. And try to update the app or avoid using that app.

Is there any unnecessary application running in the background?
Too many applications running in the background may cause the device to hang. Kindly close the background running applications in the device (Tap the left side key & close the background running application).

Turn off auto sync of e-mails, app data, etc.
We request you to turn off the auto sync option, it will stop the synchronization of the device with the server & reduce the battery drainage.

The steps to turn off auto sync are:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Turn off the auto sync option.

Reset the device:
Note: Kindly create a data backup of your device via the smart switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Remember the Google password before resetting the device because it is required during the initial setup.

If you do not remember then advise to reset (Forgot password) the Google account.
For this; Open Gmail (https://accounts.google.com/servicelogin)>>Select forgot password>>Select "try another way" like mobile number, security question, etc.>>Select Next>>Enter a new password>>Tap on Next.

Apps>settings> general management>reset (Reset your device to its factory default settings. This will erase all data, including files and downloaded apps.)

In case the issue still occurs. Please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes