Original topic:

worst Samsung tech support

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 02:48 AM)
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello fellow Members, I hope all of you doing ok. This post is going to be  essay reading so I'm apologizing  in advance.  

Earlier today I've sent feedback with bugs reports to samsung tech support through Samsung members app. And I got usual and typical(expected)  response from samsung tech support.  Which we all know and agree that response would be full of stupid troubleshooting steps. Which They think that we are not aware of this troubleshooting steps information even 15 year old kid who 8s using smartphone he/ she would have know all of these troubleshooting methods.  point is all I understood that samsung tech support and rest of their team that they never going to accept their mistake like always.  And respond back to their reply with this note :

I already performed all troubleshooting steps. And it's just not me who is experiencing this slow charging issue, battery draining issue same concern have been raised by Samsung community members on Samsung members app who owns a note 10 and s10 series device's and all of them facing same issue since they have updated to new software update which was released in April security patch with one ui 2.1. It's a software update with bugs which created these problems on our mobile devices. 

So do you guys agree with me on this ? And I'm asking this question to Note 10 and S10 series users.

4 Comments
Nayaf
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Every Note 10 plus users are facing this issue
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yes, there are these issues with my note 10 plus as well. after Android 10 update battery usage tanked to 6.5 hours from over 8 hours on Android 9... with same usage. and with new recent Samsung keyboard update.. they just killed the keyboard totally. it lags like 10 year old phone.

we can understand that maybe they are busy with other stuff at this point with virus. but why release a bad update... if the older one was working fine.

and these automated feedback replies are the worst of all.... nothing smart or ai about them.
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm facing the same problem and samsung didnt answer correctly...I'm note 10plus user...
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
They should look into this matter.
0 Likes