Original topic:

wireless offer

(Topic created on: 10-01-2017 01:29 PM)
Sachinb
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
can anybody tell me that how to claim wireless charger on purchase of Samsung Note8
0 Likes
6 Comments
MimnurKhan
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hlw
0 Likes
AKMUJN
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
On the pre booking mobile number one sms will be received containing code and link to Galaxy app after 2-3 weeks and then claim the charger through that link. I have enquired Samsung help and got this reply.
Sachinb
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks a lot
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that Wireless Charger offer with Samsung Galaxy Note 8 device, we would request to follow the given below procedure:
1. The mobile number used for Product activation and first sign in to My Galaxy App should be the same.
2. Registered SIM needs to be used in SIM 1 slot.
3. You need to login in my Galaxy application from same SIM and register your account.
4. After approximately 4 days of signing in /registering in to My Galaxy App, you can generate the coupon for availing the free gift.
5. The coupon can be redeemed at www.shop.samsung.com/in by clicking on ‘Use Coupon’ tab,
If after performing all these steps you are unable to see coupon code then you are requested to share the concern to our dedicated Support Team at my.galaxy@samsung.com along with below mentioned details:
1: Invoice copy.
2: Number of registration of the devices.
3: IMEI number of device.
4: Screen shot of My Galaxy application error message or window page where no coupon code details found.
5: Screenshot of device activation message you received.
Further, kindly wait from their end they will contact you within 7 working days.
0 Likes
ShaileShRaut
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
after confirmation from Samsung about wireless charger. when I'll get it?
0 Likes
Sachinb
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
it will take around 15 to 20 days to deliver at your door.
I have received it after 17 days of registration
0 Likes