It all began when I lost my iPhone and started seeing Samsung Galaxy Note 8 advertisements everywhere. 😇🌌
1) Galaxy Note 8 is my first Samsung device and I was in doubt whether to buy it or not because there were rumours all around during 2017's that Samsung phones eventually become very slow and it's not worthy to invest so much on a Samsung mobile phone.
Well! I wanted to give a try and pre-ordered it the very first day.
Once I received the handset, I was in "Awe".
The glamours Midnight black is stunning, it's the best thing I've ever seen, the screen is just beautiful with all those vivid colours and the performance is top notch.
Well! I wasn't convinced enough though, because it's a new phone and the performance is ought to be the best until a certain period.
It's now almost 2 years I bought this phone, I do not have any regrets buying this. The performance is still on par with latest flagships and the camera is certainly excellent.
Except for the poor battery life, which is moderated by power bank, so no issues with that. Zzz
2) Because I pre-ordered the Note 8, I received a wireless charger free along with it.
The first time I used it, I was skeptical about how efficient it is. Will it need me to place my phone carefully only after which it'll be charged? Ummm! No such hiccups I had with it, the phone used to charge every single time I put it on the wireless charger, but with a proper case. I have few bulky cases which do not support Wireless Charging because of it's thickness, hence I do not use it often as I always have the bulky cases on my phone to protect it from everyday karma. 😜
3) After almost 1 year, I started liking Samsung and frequently visited every Samsung showroom en route during weekends. Especially the Samsung Opera House, the biggest mobile showroom in the world. I fell in love with it and I was frequently eyeing Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch every time I visited. Then during a sale, bought it. The watch, with it's beautiful aesthetics, and that round dial, is really a wonderful machine. It is a smartwatch, but still retains the traditional round watch ⌚ design, which is fantastic. With every Software update, there has been very good improvements in both functionality and performance. It's still a good buy if you're looking for a smartwatch. There are so many watch faces, that it's difficult to have a single favorite among them.
4) One day while I was going through posts in the Samsung Members Community, I came across the offer posted by a Samsung Member about the DexPad and that it was available for a really low price through My Galaxy app. As expected, I went ahead and bought it too. This DexPad saved me from carrying my laptop every time. Now I just need to carry the DexPad and a wireless keyboard and mouse. Ta Da! There I have a desktop on my 55" inch TV. I use it most of the time to browse and the performance never deteriorated. So it's a steal buy for me.
5) Finally, there was again some sort of sale on My Galaxy and I bought this amazing Samsung Gear VR headset with Controller. Stunningly, the whole Samsung Gear VR is supported by Oculus. So, almost all the apps available for Oculus is available for Gear VR too. I couldn't be more happier because I needn't spend around 55k for a PS4 and a Playstation VR setup 🧐. Most of the apps were free and never did I have an issue with any of them. No bugs, lags, hangs. It's super smooth and the VR Controller is a magic. It gets detected perfectly, I don't know how. After buying this, I felt I'm now not far behind the latest technology.
After buying all those 5 major devices from Samsung and a few other accessories, I feel I'm content with the latest technology available today. I feel I'm on par with the latest things around me.
I use my Note 8 as my daily driver, DexPad whenever I need a laptop, Gear S3 to track my daily activity progress and the Gear VR headset for playing games and relaxation. Who can ask for more? 🤔 🤷♂️
Show me your love by commenting and liking the post if you loved it. Thanks in advance.
Forgot to mention how much I love SamsungPay. I now carry less bulk in my Pockets because I don't have to carry all my cards. SamsungPay just works almost everywhere. Many people would be startled after seeing me using SamsungPay just like a normal Credit/Debit Card 💳. Wonder how much magical would it be only if Samsung would make SamsungPay work in Gear S3.