Original topic:

updating to may security patch

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 07:42 PM)
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello. I've decided that I'll update my note 10+ plus to may security patch to see that it bought any fixation in the issue which we are facing currently in our devices caused by after updating to April software patch .

Issue: slow charging issue,  fast battery draining , device Heating  and other minor issue.

which i observed on my note 10 plus . So I'll post you with details of  which issue has been fixed and what other bugs have been added with new update. 

I'll post soon after installing may security patch and observation. Till then stay home and stay safe.
7 Comments
Vinay415
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
not yet released
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
which country you are in. in india still not released.
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
india. I'm going to install manually german version .
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@Zacjain, Each country CSC is different, some times the phone may stop working in some scenarios. so better wait for this week.
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
no now days all os are included with Multi-CSC OXM. check this link :

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-10+/how-to/ash5-official-stock-fw-update-odin-t3957812
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We at Samsung understand your concern. We apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to improve the performance of the device:

Overheating issue:

1. Usage of mobile phone when charging may cause the heating issue. So we recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.
  2. Long duration of graphics intensive gaming sessions may cause the heating issue.

We would request you to please click on the mentioned link to resolve the issue related to device heating:https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

Slow Charging issue:

1. Avoid usage of mobile phone during charging: avoid the usage of the mobile phone while charging.
  2. Settings> Battery > Please tap on 3dots (more option) at the top right hand side> please select settings> enable fast cable charging.

Battery Drainage:

1. Perform Battery Optimization: Settings>> Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>> Optimize>> Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Battery Drainage related Concern: For more information, you can also follow mentioned link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

If the issue still persist, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application in order to assist you better. (Samsung Members App > Get help> Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue) 

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
please don't copy and paste here man. just don't!
0 Likes