Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

toast notification keeps staying on for long

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 01:21 PM)
ïğņì
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Has anyone come across this issue where there is some kind of notification on the screen and that remains on screen for more than 5 min flat like in my case this photo saved notification and the file doesn't exist notification on screen

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note

Hi boss, 

First you have to trace the reason behind the toast notification(this kind of notification is called as toast). To trace the app which sends you a toast, you have to install an app called Nice catch which is developed by samsung to trace app which shows adds, which vibrates or rings your device or sent a toast. 

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.app.goodcatch

Simply install the app and open it. When ever you see a toast just open the Nice catch app and look for the toast section. It will show the recent app which displayed a toast notification. Once you trace the app let us know so that we can figure out a permanent solution. 

View solution in context

Solution
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Happy to see that it worked out. Please click 'Accept solution' from that, you found helpful (from three dots). You may also change the topic as 'toast notification keeps staying'. It will help others too. Happy to assist you. Thank you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi, please make sure that your device software is up to date. Then update all your apps from both play store and galaxy store. Then wipe your cache partition.

(Switch off your phone. Press and hold, power button, Bixby button and volume-up button for 4-5 seconds till the phone turn on and boot into the recovery mode.
Use volume keys to navigate to 'wipe cache partition.' Use power key to select and confirm. Then reboot your device. Normally, this will not effect any personal data or settings.)
ïğņì
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
thanks bro I'll try it
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ok.
0 Likes
ïğņì
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hey bro I tried doing it but still the she issue man
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did you change any settings from your accessibility settings? Please have a look there. Goto, Settings >Accessibility >Advanced settings >Time to take action >Default. (If it is not set in 'Default', then that might be your problem.)
junix
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
This method helped me solve the issue. Thanks a lot.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Always welcome brother.
0 Likes
Pumpkin97
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

It worked!!! 

0 Likes
Eden_Shae_Dee
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Thank you thank you!!!!! I accidentally touched this on my S22 ultra,  changing it from default to 2 mins 😭😫 it was driving me insane!

No one knew what I meant I had no clue what "toasts" were lol, Oh my goodness I'm so glad you saw this and added the world's easiest instructions for a hammer head like me!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you 🙏🏻