Original topic:

screen guard

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 08:43 AM)
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anyone know about the best screen tempered glass i should use for my note 10 plus? I used one before but the fingerprint is not registering 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
I had applied my screen protector at local shop not online , and I was uisng the uv type , i didn't like it because I was unable to use edge screen and fringer print is slow

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
msingh48
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
use gadgetshieldz screen and body protector. This is the best. It costs about 700 from theirs site. I tried every protector on my note 10 plus but the quality of this protector is unmatched. Try it.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
sagarmani
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
white stone dome
0 Likes
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
other than that? any opinion?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
don't use tempered glass ,they will cut the edge screen and slows down the finger print reader
0 Likes
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
okay ,can u suggest one for me?
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Note
I had applied my screen protector at local shop not online , and I was uisng the uv type , i didn't like it because I was unable to use edge screen and fringer print is slow
0 Likes
Solution
msingh48
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
use gadgetshieldz screen and body protector. This is the best. It costs about 700 from theirs site. I tried every protector on my note 10 plus but the quality of this protector is unmatched. Try it.
0 Likes
msingh48
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
how did you apply the gadgetshieldz screen guard ?
I bought 1 but it didn't last for a week due to poor installation.
0 Likes
msingh48
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
u should use liquid solution provided with it by company and give time about 12 hours to set. u should apply it at night. Installation video is available on you tube.