Original topic:

s secure

(Topic created on: 12-06-2019 10:10 PM)
John4
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
We have got updates in software and it's great job done by samsung group but what is about app lock system (which is considered as the most satisfying and security to lock an app)... I have switched to galaxy note 9 from Galaxy A8 star in which we have received good app lock security from samsung called as S secure app... It's a great app...
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
sir, your device note 9 is secuured by Knox security...it's 3 layer security policy which empowered softwarely as well as hardwarely in flagships and few devices...that's why you are eligible to use secure folder...I know very well that s secure and secure folder function is different..but you have to understand basic phenomena of Samsung.......s secure is for midrange device, secure folder for flagships and few devices, both s secure and secure folder also available in 2 or 3 devices....you can't install it...if bychance you install it from any 3rd party app ,then also it will not work in your flagship ,which you have purchased recently 👍but my final opinion is to use any best app lock ..there are so many
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
if my answer recommend a solution for you then please accept it by clicking 3 dots just up from my comment
0 Likes