Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Note 8 battery drain issues

Posted in: Galaxy Note

I use the Galaxy Note 8. The battery drains pretty quickly and when I checked the battery usage, "Android Systems" was using more than 40% of the battery. Can anyone please suggest how this can be avoided? . Because of this, I've been getting only ab...

Posted by: GB97
Beginner Level 5

Edge Screen

I used Samsung Note 4 Edge. There was a feature where at lock screen, when we swipe down-up we used to get the edge features like clock display games and music player. I know, now we have AOD but can we get that feature back For Note 8

galaxy note 8 light bleed through the gap

how many of you have this light bleeding through bezel gap issue. I found a loot have this issue globaly. My note 8 has this too. you can see this when watching ur mobile with full brightness with a white background in a dark room. any others have th...

Posted by: sarinbp
Active Level 7

Note 8 Camera & Gallery

I've start to hotice this little problem' on my Samsurig Note 8. Forsome reason the camera roll (the pictures that can be accessed through the Camera App when you open the Camera App it'sthe cicular icon placed on the botom right of the screen (right...

galaxy note 8 battery life

hi allcan u share how much battery life ur getting ( total hours and screen on time). I am getting only 4 to 5 screen on time with average 18 hrs usage with full hd+ resolution ( half brightness). 4g data on all time. how about u all. pls share ur ex...

Posted by: sarinbp
Active Level 7