Original topic:

note 9 - one UI update. Spen text selection problem

(Topic created on: 02-14-2020 06:00 PM)
RN9
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,

Recently updated to One UI for my note 9. I am noticing an issue that spen is not able to select text on any screen, which was a very big advantage of Spen. 
Specially on websites.

4 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
There are two ways to select any content on any page.

The first one is just long pressing the spen similar to the fingertip on the content and selecting content.

Secondly, while pressing the button provided on spen and then swiping on the content to select it.

Try the above two ways and if the problem still persist then try to reset the spen.

If this works for you then tap on the three dots and accept solution so as to help others too.
Thank you.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

• If the pointer appears on screen, but no touches are recognized or a great deal of pressure is required, the tip may need to be changed.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

• Reset the S pen( Settings>advanced feature>S pen>three dots> reset S pen)

• Sometimes 3rd party apps may also cause the issue so check your device in Safe mode.

• Perform Reset Settings (Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Settings)

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
samz789
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hello moderator when I get andorid 10 version In my Samsung galaxy note 9.. i waiting for andorid 10 and Feb security patch...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Hi please sign the petition for Note 9 series before you loose the oppurtunity for getting great features

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-to-get-what-we-deserve
0 Likes