Original topic:

note 21 ?

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 11:17 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
With note series from note 2 onwards and upgraded during release, after long samsung made necessary changes in upgrade or resale value which we observed  from note 10 to note 20. Happy with note 20 ultra but i feel it shouldn't note go beyond 5 inch. Yes me talking for slide mechanism to go from 5 to 7 inches. Ofcourse with new spen features, ir blasters, under display camera, no side curve as it create problem while making note , rear camera settings in top middle so it stand firm while writing, thanks
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Watch "The First ROLLABLE Smartphone Is HERE" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/7dv69TA5J0k

slide or the above concept
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
The development for the LG rollable phone is put to stop
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
ohh, but my concern is to have small device with some innovative design which can be extended for other features instead of bulky above 6inch
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
use the feedback section to share your opinion to Samsung
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
got few updates...
1. new note will be a fold one.
2. under display camera at front
3. spen on right hand side
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Samsung co-CEO Dong-Jin Koh, popularly known a DJ Koh, has confirmed that there will be no Galaxy Note 21 smartphone released in 2021. He cited the global semiconductor shortage, which is now beginning to affect key smartphones components, as the reason for this move.17-Mar-2021
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Happy that samsung are listening to our concerns..1 out of 2 raised is going to happen.....this time no note in 2021. They are planning to launch fold3 with spen.
0 Likes