Original topic:

note 20ultra - vertical green line - issue after update

(Topic created on: 12-17-2022 04:28 PM)
greenbird
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Pls help me. My note 20 ultra suddenly shows green line on the screen after updated software. I dont know what to do. Im caring my phone as a child. Im totally broken😪

asparun
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same issue my Phone also after software update showing green line... if need to change display means that responsible for samsung company...
Because it all problem facing after update only.. so the company will be responsible for our mobile display
greenbird
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Brother  im currently on LEGALLY  FOR  NOTE 20 ultra  Replacement over GREENLINE issue @FREE OF COST

EVERY ONE can get it's result.

Mail me -   greenbird07@gmail.com

With photos or videos of device

name

Place

contact number.  

Im happy to give my solution to all. Because I know the PAIN.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Facing same issue from last 5 days. Took phone to service center. Was informed that only s20 series are covered for free screen replacements. Note 20 is not covered for replacement even though the issue is similar to s20 galaxy series
greenbird
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Brother  im currently on LEGALLY  FOR  NOTE 20 ultra  Replacement over GREENLINE issue @FREE OF COST

name

Place

contact number.  

And if the issue is same as to s20 then we have laws brother. u just forget that? No company is decides anything in India.but india decide.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
rajivkadiyala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Very sadly to say my note 20 ultra after update green line issue coming after I will talk 2 customer care no warranty that's y iam not replaced the display... phone was not damaged not accidental phone after updating the issue will raise.. company will not respond... I will file case against Samsung in consumer this week
greenbird
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

name

Place

contact number.  

0 Likes
Deeps143
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I am also facing the same problem without having any physical damage. I have used this product very gently and followed all best practices to handle Note 20 Ultra but still this display occurs. really disappointed for such a large flagship phone having such issue
greenbird
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

name

Place

contact number.  

0 Likes
Deeps143
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi,
have you received any updates from Samsung. I have visited twice the service center but they are asking me to pay 23000 for display replacement
0 Likes