Original topic:

note 20ultra - vertical green line - issue after update

(Topic created on: 07-30-2022 04:31 PM)
greenbird
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Pls help me. My note 20 ultra suddenly shows green line on the screen after updated software. I dont know what to do. Im caring my phone as a child. Im totally broken😪

cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Deeps143
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
M also facing same issue and tried all the steps like booting the device in safe mode, reset the phone and finally visited the service center. they have said , this device is out of support hence you have to replace the display. The device is new and physically not damage nor having any scratch but still they need to replace hardware.
0 Likes
Deeps143
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
got free replacement from Samsung. people need to make sure their phone should be in good condition then only you can get free display replacement
0 Likes
Arunmenont
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Got the issue resolved! Spoke to Samsung cust care after submitting the device at the service centre and they were courteous & supportive..
The display was replaced in a week without any charges.
Please note that the service centre will inspect the device for any physical or water damage & the same will be verified by the customer care official before approving the replacement.
Galaxy Note

Hi, I also go the issue and submitted my phone to service center. But the support team from chennai head office was very rude and said there has been no case registered regarding vertical lines in note 20 ultra and out of warranty free display replacement will not be provided. Could you please share your case / service center where you took your phone for replacement so that I can also get help??? 

greenbird
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Brother  im currently on LEGALLY  FOR  NOTE 20 ultra  Replacement over GREENLINE issue @FREE OF COST

EVERY ONE can get it's result.

Mail me -   greenbird07@gmail.com

With photos or videos of device

name

Place

contact number.  

Im happy to give my solution to all. Because I know the PAIN.

0 Likes
greenbird
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

You have your device in warranty right?

Send me your documents and case file . Then it will help all of our community.

Mail me. Im working on NOte 20 ultra green line issue case for all. 

greenbird07@gmail.com

0 Likes
Arun_Cyriac
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi team. I got the same green vertical line issue on my samsung note 20 ultra 5g few hours back . The screen was working perfectly fine and all of a sudden the green line appeared. When i contacted the customer care they ask me to install lattest update which is security patch level 1 September 2022. After that also im facing same issue. Their is no physical damage on my phone. Kindly help me in this issue
greenbird
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Brother  im currently on LEGALLY  FOR  NOTE 20 ultra  Replacement over GREENLINE issue @FREE OF COST

EVERY ONE can get it's result.

Mail me -   greenbird07@gmail.com

With photos or videos of device

name

Place

contact number.  

Im happy to give my solution to all. Because I know the PAIN.

0 Likes
greenbird
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Contact me 

greenbird07@gmail.com

Dont invest money on your own.they will replace it just wait for sometime. We are working on it. This issue is happened becoz of it improper coded software update and manufacturing defects.

They started giving free replacements for some other models those claimed through court . And it now it gives its benifits to thousands of coustomers.

0 Likes