Original topic:

note 10 lights

(Topic created on: 09-24-2020 11:32 AM)
Kanu72
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi ,  I am planning to buy Note 10 lights, can some one give me realistic honest   review on it to guide me . Thank you 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Google is man's best friend.👍 However, I am sure many note 10 lite owners will surely give you some inputs. Cheers
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
nice you like s pen go with note 10 lite otherwisr i tell go with s10 lite with snapdragon
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
it depends on your preferences..I'm a note 10 lite user, a happy customer..I'm.not a heavy user so the processor does what I need ..snappy..
if you are a s-pen lover then this phone is for you..a flagship level rear camera..but a bad front cam.
the display is very impressive..slow biometrics...no gorilla glass protection but now almost all use tempered glass, but I didn't feel the screen is of low quality
honestly I loved this mobile..the battery is average just like any samsung device and most importantly I got this device for 32k..well for this price this is the best..
hope I answered you..
p.s..I would suggest s10 lite..if you can spend a 5k or more..its better cause of the SD chip set
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have recently (3rd Sept) bought Note 10 Lite 6GB variant and agree with many things @AGP25 said.
I will add my point of view.
If you have no issue of budget AND also no issue with lack of 3.5mm jack AND need phone for gaming THEN spend little more to get S10 Lite.

For me ,I wanted decent allrounder phone with great screen, decent battery, performance, Full Samsung Pay, Great Camera.
I got this for effective price of 29.4k + Free 1 year ADLD Insurance via SBI YONO, so it was great deal over A71.
Also I wanted 3.5 mm jack and feel camera of Note 10 Lite is slightly better than S10 Lite.

After using it for almost 3 weeks , here are Pros and Cons :

Pros
- Great Screen
- Fast performance, definitely better than any Snapdragon 700 series
- Great Camera
- Samsung Pay, all other One UI features
- Excellent Cellular, WiFi Network reception
- 25W charger
- Decent case , headset in box
- FM Radio
- Spen (though i don't use it much)
- Better Software update , 3 years of OS updates

Cons
- Poor Fingerprint Sensor
- Unreliable face unlock
- Slightly bigger, heavy. Definitely not handy phone (I had LG V30+)
- Audio quality through headphones ( Again comparing with LG V30+)

I hope this will help you in making decision. Also wait for announcement of pricing ,availability of S20 FE in India.
0 Likes
Kanu72
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thank you
0 Likes