Original topic:

my note 9 is getting lot of issues after new update.

(Topic created on: 01-30-2020 11:35 PM)
bunnny09
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
1-cell is heating.
2-battery is draining
3-colour of the screen is getting faint.
19 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
set iris scanner..then open camera app ....then see iris scanner colour...it's horrible 🤣🤣....Bixby vision also full with bugs .too much lagging
ipanda0728
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Regarding the screen- Is it somewhat yellowish when compared to other flagship Samsung phone? if yes, you may have a display issue!
bunnny09
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
Its not a display issue buddy bcz i get this issue whenever my lphone heats.
0 Likes
Uluhru4evoh
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Phone worked fine until the Samsung UI 2 update was installed. My Note 9 overheats randomnly, the screen and back light flickers on and off. Then screen has an extreme green tinge and lags as the screen gets greener. Then the full screen becomes completely green altogether. Then it becomes almost impossible to force restart with a soft reset. I have turned off blue light filter, dark mode, and my lock screen.

I have restarted in safe mode, also managed to wipe the cache partition via restart. My phone is not wet, broken or bent. I have a glass screen protector and a heavy duty pelican case.

After the update I set the phone down and put it in max power saving mode and there it sat til morning. Once i picked it up after about 3 minutes of use it got extremely hot and the screen became green.

0 Likes
ipanda0728
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
@Uluhru4evoh, get your phone checked! If your phone is in warranty, well you are in luck. If not, be prepared to spend a heavy amount of money on your phone.
0 Likes
sunilkumard
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
cross check if you have enabled blue light filter or adaptive display brightness.. in low light the screen becomes dimmer
bunnny09
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
i am using this phone since 2018 and it was working absolutley great. now, after the latest update only i am getting this issue.
0 Likes
ipanda0728
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I checked everything. It was a display issue. I haf to get my display changed lmao. I was lucky that my phone was in Warranty.
KP01
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It is the main problem in all the problems which are getting updates through software updates