Original topic:

low charging speed in note 20ultra worst note phone ever Samsung made

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 06:33 PM)
dhavalpanchal10
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
low charging speed just charge 40% in 30min all applications closed even last year note 10 plus have a better charging speed than this year flagship phone note20ultra worst phone from Samsung with lots of problems - battery- heating- camera focus - feel like wasted money on this phone - 20-30k phone havs better in heat handling ...... its note a phone .... sometimes its feel we can cook on it

0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
I think you got a faulty device, you might want to get it replaced
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I will go with kail. I think u have a faulty device. as my friend is also using the same phone and he has never complaint about the speed of the battery yes at times he had some problems but it was just negligible.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
The charging also depends on other factors like the temperature of the device itself or maybe your charger is a bad one use other charger and make sure it is your devices fault. Then you can visit a official samsung store
0 Likes
jerrryyy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Help
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I visited service center 3 4 time but they are not accepting this that... This is a problem when i told them to bring a another note20ultra to comparison they are just spending time telling that we don't have any devices yet..... Whenever we will have any phone in service centre we will contact you
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve the issue still kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. If you are using non-genuine Samsung charger, check device charging by using another Samsung genuine charger. (If available)
Note: We always recommend to use genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.

2. Charge the device in switch off condition:- Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

If not resolved:- (Removable battery) – Kindly remove the back panel of your device and check the physical condition (Bulge, Swelling or visible damage).
If the physical condition is not good:- Request you to turn off the device immediately and please do not try to charge or tamper the battery also request you to visit the service center immediately.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung we are not fool that complaining about phone... If we use a aftermarket charger......

Phone is new and charge was used only which is come ine box with phone......before commenting kindly see about which phone your customer is complaining for and for which phone model you are writing
0 Likes