Original topic:

improved battery life

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 01:58 PM)
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
To get most juice of your note devices try this settings.
1. Set your screen resolution to FHD+(it's the best combination betn immersive resolution and battery saving)
2. Turn off always on display or set it to tap to show.
3.turn off location,wifi,bluetooth,hotspot when not in use. Only use when you need it otherwise turn it off.
4.use dark mode it really saves much battery and comfortable to see for long period.
5.disable other functions if you don't use or like such as edge lighting,lift to wake,smart stay,etc. If it's turned off then it will not use sensors hence saving battery. 

I have seen so much users complaining about battery but the fact is that flagship devices are different with specific sensors that use more battery and to be honest it's fine by me I would say. Let's be honest we paid almost 70k price for a phone so why not we get most out of it. 

And other minor things are Dolby atmos and screen timeout. Don't use always dolby atmos when if its necessary use it then otherwise turn it off
And set screen time out to 15 seconds it will help to save battery 
please try this settings and do let me know.

But guys honestly I would say we paid that much amount for our phones so why should we compromise. If you paid for it then you must use it at its full potential.

WQHD+ really bumps up the watching experience but as per my experience it drains a bit battery little. I observed betn FHD+ and WQHD+ in every hour there is 3-4% of battery difference. 

Let me know brothers if I said something wrong .
Peace 😊
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
basically dont use phone 😂
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
😀😀
0 Likes