Original topic:

galaxy note 9

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 04:54 PM)
BMKHAN
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Display colour disturbing on my galaxy note 9, while using mobile for few mjnutes display got blurred af that i have increase britness to full, then only i can see something, after updating my mobile the problem is goin on everytime, please help me and solve this issue as soon as possible.
10 Comments
BMKHAN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
display blurred everytime
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Blurred? Did you change any dpi settings in developer options?
Use mobile in safe mode for atleast 20min and check if issue still persists.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I think his device is suffering from display colour banding issue ....before also I maintained that ....still 13 vulnerabilities and 2 critical issues in Samsung own software are present in galaxy note 9 ....it only resolved by regular security patch update which he needs to install by smart switch
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
there were total 23 vulnerabilities....only 10 went out after 2.1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Omg.. Yes bro updating through smartswitch pc is best
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your display is dying.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
bro there is simple fix. Enable always on display on your phone if you havent. Then lock ur phone and unlock. You can choose Tap to Show also in AOD. Let me know if this works.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RubinTech
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Samsung Note 9 Display Problems
Please Join only if you are facing the Display discoloration or Overheating or horizontal lines on display when the brightness is set to low. All these issues are started recently after software update, not by any accidental or physical damage to display.
https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem
0 Likes