Original topic:

december offer

(Topic created on: 12-25-2019 05:49 AM)
vamsbrat
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys, 

My brother bought note 10 plus today that is ok 24th of December. Shop person told that there is an offer that we can claim galaxy watch active for 5000 after hours.

My brother logged in created samsung account. When he go to samsung shop and there is an option called check to see if I am eligible. When he clicks on it, he gets a message stating unable to get IMEI. I have gave all the permissions. Does anyone have any idea. What needs to be done. Already contacted customer care but of no use. They are referring to a department to a department. 

Let me know if anyone has any idea. 

Thank you...
25 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Are you sure it's a brand new with complete sealed box.
0 Likes
vamsbrat
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes it is brand new
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it happens some times but clear app data uninstall it and check after an hour or 2 will help.
vamsbrat
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
could you please let me know how to clear the app data.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Android Q has restricted to access for both IMEI and serial no. It is available only for platform and apps with special carrier permission.
vamsbrat
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I spoke to customer care they said it is because of android 10. and they mentioned I must have to wait for 7 to 10 days for the technical team to rectify
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
yeah thats what I said, unless and untill they don't get the special carrier permission this problem persist.
vamsbrat
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hi, do you have any idea, when the issue will be rectified. because we are not able to claim december offer that is galaxy active watch for 5k.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
honestly speaking, I have no idea when they will rectify it.
0 Likes