Original topic:

battery performance dishearting

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 06:21 PM)
manpreetkhosa
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
hey got just new glaxcy note 20 ultra . Battery performance is dishearting juice sucked up by phone with Exynos 990 .Team samsung do something to enhance battery performance .provide us Some software patch or solution to address this issue.If you guys coherent with my idea pls share and like this post so that samsung team work on it.
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
dear brother visit to this link, there you will see 26 ways to increase Battery Life
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/Screen-On-Time-in-A71/td-p/5291228
if this resolve your issue then accept my solution by clicking three dots
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Already a brand new device is giving nightmares. Bad 👎
0 Likes
sagarb
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
it's way better than s20u using form Past 2 day it's went from 95 to 65 with 2hr sot in 120hz.thats more than enough
0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
hahahahaha....Exynos. RiP money. #sedlyf
0 Likes
Sheran8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi, having the same issue with my newly purchased device Note20. Apart from the quick battery drain the charging is also slow, is what i feel. I have upgraded from Note10, which had no issues and lasted much longer with intense usage. 

Have tried all optimization tips and tricks, but still the drain issue is there. There is a problem in general with Note20 ultra & note20 both as users as complained about the same in various forums across the regions. For a flagship that is marketing battery life as a USP, I am really disappointing. over it  the customer care suggests to go to service centre, which is absurd.

Samsung should provide an update maybe to solve this quickly or the bad word of mouth will result in loss of image for the Note device.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes