Original topic:

Worst experience with Note 20 ultra.

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 09:38 PM)
DeshpandeSantosh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Had worst experience with my note 20 ultra which is just 3-4 months old... display went black while reading mail... not sure what went wrong. May be other customers also would have faced similar problem/situation.
Had to rush to service center. Since I know people over got proper support and the Display and battery were replaced on priority as it was under warranty and the mobile was purchased in Samsung site only. But very sad with product which is on 1+ lac. Going blank or not working.
The QC team should check thoroughly of each mobile before it reaches the customer.
I still remember the incidents of note 7. 
4 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
This is the first time I am hearing something like this. Rest assured, the QC team is working as expected. Please share this as a feedback to Samsung customer service. They will surely look into this matter.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
nayanadinesh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Me tooo faced the same.I never buy this kind of **bleep** anymore

0 Likes
arifshak
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Mere note 20 ultra ka b aisi hua.....20k deke new display dalay samsung service centre me.......display quality ab original jaisi ni hai, ek dum faltu quality hai, jo display 2nd time daala hai, woh low quality ka hai samsung ka
0 Likes