Original topic:

Wifi reception on Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 09-13-2020 10:16 PM)
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Wifi reception on my note 20 ultra is quite weak. Anyone facing a similar issue?
0 Likes
12 Comments
Veshal
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I just logged in to check and here we have it. I thought it's just me. I am also seeing similar issue with the network as well and frequently my phone is not reachable. I never faced this issue with my S20 + . I think I will switch back to the S20 +. maybe this time around Samsung has really cut back on the components in their flagship.
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Ok so i discovered something, that if I use wifi in high performance mode the reception is very good, but when used in optimized or medium power mode the reception is weak, can you check if this is the case with you device too.
0 Likes
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
seriously man, I feel cheated. wifi reception, inefficient EXYNOS, 25w charging, screen colors, battery all problematic things in the so called flag ship. I upgraded from oneplus 7 pro and I regret it.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I have sent the error report but when will samsung respond to it. Note 20 ultra is a pathetic device , my hard earned money has been wasted.
0 Likes
nairrr
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
there is no response to my complaint on poor WiFi connectivity.pl respond .
Rajesh Nair
0 Likes
nairrr
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am facing the same issue. I have taken up with Samsung customer care several times now. my ultra 20 loses WiFi and then if I stand below my router it gets the WiFi signal !! I have a note 8 wch works beautifully on WiFi . what is this issue? have tried the note for 1 month now,reset network settings etc but nothing is working! it seems the WiFi antenna is weak ?? need a resolution fast .
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
exact same issue with my device.
0 Likes
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
try using your phone in high performance mode and see if you see any difference.
0 Likes