Highlighted
Active Level 7
1. Not a rounded corner display

Note 20 Ultra

S 20 Ultra
For me I always love full display potential. So i always prefer Note 20 ultra edge to edge display compare to this c curve display of s20 ultra. This preference will chnage depends upong each persons perspectives. But i love this note 10 and note 20 displays

2. I'm a travaller and I love Cinema

6.9inch Display

I travel alot. And watch alot of movies. I subscribed Most of the OTTS like Netflix, Prime , Zee , Xtreme , Sun Nxt, Hotstar etc and etc 😅😅. So i always love this pocket friendly biggest edge to edge display for my movie watching while waiting at Airport and while traveling via plane. Normally I used to enjoy sceneries by traveling via road and train. So i prefer watching movies at airways. 

3. I love boxy, compare to slippery curved design

Note 20 ultra next to curvy S 20 Ultra. Ewww

I always love boxy design because of 2 reason. 1. Its boxy. 2. It's better for the hand grip and it will gibe a good weight hole on your palm 😅😅 So it will sit there very firmly 🤣🤣

4. I'm a Cinematographer and I love Pro modes

Look at the Audio options.

Look at the Pro mode. **bleep**. Now we could even select mics individually. Also can connect any mic or headset mic via blutooth and can use as a long distance mic very easily. ❤️❤️ I really love this feature. Also this phone gave me better sharpness in 8K compare to my Cinema Camera Arri Alexa 🙄🙄. Hope samsung will tweak the Dynamic range too through the future upgrades 😅😅 I hate the 8K crop factor. But i love it's sharpness. I'm expecting a simple rack focus option too in the future upgrade. 

5. Laser AF 

One of the best and fastest Auto Focus option. **bleep**, I'm really Impressed with it's fash AF shifting and the neat shifting without any focus breathing issues like s20 ultra. Even after the update too Samsung S20 ultra still facing focus breathing issues. Feel sorry for s20 ultra owners. 

6. S-pen. 

To be frank. I don't even know how to draw a circle correctly. 😑😑 But I always use this pen as my rear camera selfi trigger. Look at the button on that pen.. Wahh i love that button when i used to take my group family and friends pictures. What an idea sir ji. A free wireless shutter trigger with my phone 😅😅

7. The LTPO display and 1500 Nits

Yes I know. Most probably even your note sales boys don't even have an idea about this. This is the real battery saver. The LTPO Dispaly. A low-temperature polycrystalline oxide (LTPO) display is a special kind of backplane technology designed for OLED screens. This will consume 20% less Battery. So this is one of the secret behind the 4500 Mah battery of Note 20 Ultra compare to other 5000Mah phones. 😉😉 Also the display tuned to DCI-P3 Color. This is why it's less saturated and looks very natural compare to standard note 20. Also this display gives 1500Nits of brightness in outdoors. Means you could watch your movies or you can text even in a bright light condition. I love this Amoled.

8. Samsung Dex 

Yes. I have a portable computer in my hands. I started using this feature from my samsung s8 plus itself. I always use this features for my PPT presentations. No need to use the heavy laptop. Simply sonnect it with any TV or projector with a Type-c to HDMI cable or now use can use this feature with any samsung TV "wirelessly". Yes. You heard that ? A wireless display for your computer. This is the next level of future. And its near 3 years , I'm using this feature for my every presentations and workshops. **bleep**. **bleep**. An awsome feature. Now i want a flexible fold display tv for the portability 🤣🤣

I want to discuss alot. But later. So enjoy your Note 20 Ultra. Have a good day  ❤️❤️
6 Comments
Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted