Original topic:

Upgrading to Note 9

(Topic created on: 01-29-2019 04:35 PM)
JayavantKrishna
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
I just recently upgraded to Note 9 from S9 and the features which Note 9 offers are very much different from the one offered on S9. The Pen of the Note series is just awesome with the ease of working that can make the working on the phone very easy. 
Taking down notes, clicking photos wirelessly using it like a remote, select the area of screen you want to save. The pen provides multi utility function and the camera of Note 9 is far better in performance in comparison to the S9.
0 Likes
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
not better same only difference with its pen and battery and larger screen and larger ram and extra camera
0 Likes
Anonymuss
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
note 9 is a really good phone
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yeah it is there is no doubt i agree but users like me prefer handy screen in other words i like 5.8 display screen it easy for me to use it and congratulations upon your upgrade
0 Likes
pratiksatpute
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
you should have waited for S10
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Please know that we are continuously working to improve the Samsung customer experience, and we have taken your feedback into consideration. If you have any other suggestions you would like to share with our product team, please let us know. Your comments and requests are greatly appreciated.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes