Original topic:

Upgraded to Note 10 Lite !

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 12:42 AM)
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello Guys,

I had bought A50s during first week of August and used it for about 3 weeks. I had got for ₹ 16713 from Reliance Digital in offer. For that price ,it still is fantastic phone.
But I gave it to my cousin and decided to order Note 10 Lite. I got great deal via SBI YONO + ₹ 5000 cashback via SBI Card. Effective price was ~ ₹ 29500.

Ordered via SBI YONO > Samsung Shop after lot's of hassle with multiple failures during order placement,  site giving strange error "You have already brought max. allowed quantity for this item." , slow robotic helpline of Samsung estore.
But it was worth all as I got it much cheaper Vs Open market rate.

Though ordering experience was painful, SAVEX delivered phone on promised date.
Packing was much better compared to what we see from Amazon, Flipkart.

I ordered 6GB Black colour variant as I find other 2 colours Aura Glow, Red too flashy.

In box come all necessary accessories which we see that Samsung is now skipping in more costlier models like S pen extra tips and remover tool.
Apart from this it comes with good quality headset, Type C to Type C cable, 25W Fast charger, okish quality transparent case.

Just did initial setup and samsung oneui has so many customisation options, apps that sometimes it seems too much for new user. But it's worth to spend time on initial setup to get everything right.

I have one question which Samsung helpline or chat couldn't give me satisfactory answer. Since I purchased this from SBI YONO Samsung Link, there was offer showing up as 1 year 3rd Party Accident & Liquid Damage Insurance worth ₹ 2999 Free. Though I hope I won't need to use it , I do not see any process , guide about how to register for that OR Should I expect some email from Samsung ?
If anyone who has bought via Corporate portal OR SBI YONO, please let me know.

That's all for now , I will keep posting in future based on my experience with Note 10 Lite.

Thanks !
45 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
contact them on WhatsApp its an easy way to get answer
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
by the way congrats bro!
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks bro ! What I don't like is their robotic replies without understanding issue. I will call tomorrow and hopefully can get someone who can explain exact process.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Tried whatsapp support and they said Samsung Shop order related queries are not handled by them, need to call helpline only.
After calling Helpline they are not understanding issue and trying to do passing game.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have replied to email of chat support team. As per terms and conditions, I should be getting email with insurance registration details within 10 days of delivery of product. So I will wait and if I do not get it then will escalate again.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
fantastic device note 10 lite
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes, still has 3.5 mm jack which Samsung has stopped in their top end phones.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
they stopped because they are going towards wirless digital invention totally... not only that very soon they can removed wire charging features like apple ...only wireless....many person accepting that many not
0 Likes